Does the idea of helping key decision makers solve real business problems motivate you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with fast sales cycles? Are you excited about inbound, qualified leads and unlimited commissions? If you said yes, and you want to be working for a company that values and rewards commitment and effort, let’s talk about our Account Executive role!
WordStream is excited to add a high-energy Sales Representative to our New Business, Inside Sales Team at our headquarters in Boston. In this revenue-generating role, you will own the entire sales process from initial inbound lead through close. Your desire to close deals while solving customers’ online marketing problems with our market-leading software will drive your success and help you exceed your monthly quota.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMB’s succeed and grow by helping SMB’s across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job:
- You will connect and consult with inbound leads and marketing generated opportunities
- Drive the entire sales process by engaging with prospective customers, utilizing technology to perform individualized product demonstrations and then drive the negotiation and close of the sale within a week sale cycle
- You will prepare and present personalized online software demonstrations via GoToMeeting; guiding your prospects through the WordStream solution and buying process
- Achieve and exceed monthly revenue quotas while maintaining daily and weekly activity metrics
- Leverage Salesforce.com to track sales activities and prioritize your day
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with your management team to provide an accurate sales forecast
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations who have paid advertising with Google, Facebook and Bing
- In the role, you will receive initial onboarding and ongoing sales and product training including your Google AdWords Certifications to become a knowledgeable consultant in online advertising
- Be part of a team that rewards and values professionalism, selling success and teamwork
A little about you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- You’ve been crushing goals and making your numbers for 1-3 years in a fast paced and transactional sales environment
- You are driven and competitive by nature
- You’re technologically savvy and a fast learner
- You can succeed individually but you also love to collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- You are well versed in Salesforce.com or other similar CRM systems
- You are experienced in performing online product demonstrations via GoToMeeting or similar screen sharing solutions
A little about our many benefits…
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.