User Experience Design - Summer Internship
WordStream is looking for a passionate design intern to join our product team and help deliver expertly crafted experiences that our customers love.
WordStream has been named one of the best places to work by Boston Business Journal and Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies for five straight years!
A little about the job:
- Create attractive, high quality UI/UX designs of both low and high fidelity.
- Be involved in user research to explore, uncover and analyze requirements during user interviews and usability sessions.
- Collaborate with the team on interaction design initiatives.
A little about you:
- Must be proficient in design software such as Sketch, Adobe CC or Balsamiq. HTML5/CSS is a plus.
- Background or knowledge in usability testing and user centered design
- A portfolio showcasing examples of work is required for qualification
- Ability to execute visual design is a plus.
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a venture-backed SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.