Client Services Trainer
Client Services Training Manager
WordStream is looking for a talented Client Services Trainer to join our growing Client Services team. The Client Services Trainer will be will be responsible for training and coaching WordStream Client Service Representatives on how to accomplish specific performance goals as well as overall consulting skills.
A little about the job:
- Review and improve our current Client Services process / training methodology - make strategic recommendations that help us improve onboarding NPS, support score NPS, and net retention as well as overall customer communication and consulting skills
- Own all New Hire Onboarding and Client Services Process Training
- Build out a scalable call monitoring program that quantifies and calibrates skills with performance and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Work with Client Services Team to identify organizational coaching priorities in addition to providing individual representative call coaching
- Work with Client Services Leadership to identify areas of opportunity, metrics, and behaviors to coach and monitor
- In partnership with Client Services Leadership, drive adoption of process improvements and key metric adherence
- Teach, mentor and coach Client Services organization
- Engage and assist representatives on creating a delightful customer experience
- Create, edit and maintain training resources
- Partner with Customer Enablement to align internal and external product and industry knowledge resources
- Facilitate the collection, sharing, and archiving of best practices
- Onboard and ramp new representatives
- Post training follow up and reinforcement
- Conduct regularly recurring coaching sessions across onboarding, new product features, consulting, communication and other identified areas of improvement
- Coach and assist representatives with the activities and action items in their assigned coaching plans
- Live monitor and evaluate calls
A little about you:
- Professional with extensive Customer Success experience and a commitment to creating world class customer experiences, Customer Success methodologies, and fundamental consulting and selling skills.
- Communicator with strong interpersonal and relationship skills and the ability to build trust with and motivate others.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, particularly around problem resolution, communication, presentation, and facilitation
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space:
WordStream develops search marketing software, provides managed PPC advertising services, and shares online marketing advice through our blog. Founded in 2007, we’ve evolved from being a keyword software tool developer to a destination for paid search marketing expertise. Our cloud-based software is always evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more traffic, higher-quality leads, and greater profits, every day.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search Marketing/ Online Advertising is a $70 Billion+ industry and growing.
- Over 3 million businesses use Google PPC platform to advertise every day - and most of them need our help!
WordStream is a venture-backed, technology-driven SaaS company. We offer a high energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices in the Prudential Mall are sleek and modern and offer collaborative space, standing desks, and all of the coffee you could ever drink. We are building a world class product and team, and we reward our team members with a great work environment, competitive pay, great benefits and path to career advancement.