Senior Product Manager
At WordStream, we believe that small and medium-sized businesses power the economy worldwide and we’re inspired by the bravery of business owners everywhere. Senior Product Managers at WordStream are passionate about helping SMBs grow and succeed and are sophisticated strategists who lead critical pieces of our product development in a way that grows our business and delights our customers.
We’re seeking a hands-on strategist and builder who possesses a deep understanding of software product development and baseline knowledge of the digital advertising industry. You’ll have a demonstrated history of managing the entire product development lifecycle of great SMB/consumer software products and achieving market success with your innovations.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMB’s succeed and grow by helping SMB’s across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job:
- Connect often with customers to understand their current needs, anticipate their future demands, and validate potential solutions that solve real problems for their business.
- Translate those customer needs into solid market strategies that help us grow the business by delighting our SMB customers at every turn and helping them demonstrably grow their businesses.
- Own a problem-space and look cross-functionally to understand and evangelize the best product and service combinations that will achieve customer goals.
- Manage a roadmap of both problems to be solved and actionable solutions that your team can design and implement effectively to continuously deliver more value to customers.
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders around the company to generate buy-in, integrate feedback, and ensure we are effectively communicating our value to customers and future customers.
- Become an expert on the SMB marketing space to understand the changing market landscape, and develop strategies to maximize our advantages, address market risks and deliver measurable outcomes.
A little about you:
- Bachelor Degree required
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager for software products
- History of designing product strategies to meet key market requirements, developing and executing on product roadmaps, user stories, and delivering features
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail; understands how to dive into our user data to help make decisions
- Perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver
- Baseline understanding of marketing and advertising businesses, the AdTech/MarTech landscape
- Passionate about building products and customer inspired with a love of small businesses
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.