Customer Success Operations Manager
Business Operations is a fast-growing function and one of the top strategic priorities at WordStream. This function has been tasked with driving future growth through data visualization, dynamic data aggregation, and unlocking powerful insights across the company. We’re looking for a creative, analytical and execution-oriented leader to join our team as Customer Success Operations Manager, to help drive the strategy and execution of multiple high-profile projects. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader in managing business process improvements across departments and successfully driving results through increased automation and alignment of processes to business objectives.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. We’re committed to helping SMBs across our country and the world succeed and grow by helping them get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, WordStream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Implement and configure Gainsight features including reports, rules, dashboards, Calls to Action, automated emails, surveys, and more.
- Support the implementation and roll out of Salesforce Community to WordStream customers.
- Assist with the integration of applications connected to Gainsight, including (but not limited to) Salesforce and Mixpanel.
- Participate in setting the strategic direction of our use of Gainsight to address business challenges through a perspective approach to Customer Success and Gainsight configuration best practices.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product and Engineering, Finance, and other business stakeholders to drive the highest levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools, and processes.
- Build and manage operational dashboards showing KPI trends and variances and run ad hoc analysis when anomalies are noted.
- Collaborate with VP of Business Operations to set, manage, and execute quarterly goals
A little about you…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT related field
- 3+ years of experience in an operational role or similar capacity
- Extensive knowledge/experience using Salesforce (Reporting, Communities, etc.)
- Gainsight, Mixpanel a HUGE plus
- Problem solver and critical thinker with the ability to translate a concept into technical implementation
- Ability to dive into large volumes of data and develop actionable insights for the business
- Practical business understanding with a genuine passion for helping customers as well as the digital marketing industry
- Ability to analyze situations objectively, providing unique and varied perspectives to challenges and resolving conflicts
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.