Marketing Generalist Summer Internship: Content, SEO and Social Media
Get hands-on experience and build your resume at a fast-growing software startup in downtown Boston! WordStream Inc., a venture-backed company that provides search engine marketing software and services, is looking for an enthusiastic intern to help drive our marketing team’s programs and campaigns. You'll learn about the competitive, fast-growing search engine industry and gain valuable online marketing skills you can use in almost any job. In this position, you will collaborate with our entire marketing team across all stages of our marketing campaigns.
A little about the job:
- Support the marketing team
- Assist in the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital marketing efforts
- Assist in planning and staffing of trade shows
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
A little about you:
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying sales, marketing or communications
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with marketing computer software, online applications, VRM analytics and Google Adwords
- Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Data entry and computer skills a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a venture-backed SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.