Social SEO - Summer Internship
Get hands-on experience and build your resume at a fast-growing software startup in downtown Boston! WordStream Inc., a venture-backed company that provides search engine marketing software and services, is looking for an enthusiastic intern to help drive our marketing team’s content, SEO and social media efforts. You'll learn about the competitive, fast-growing search engine industry and gain valuable online marketing skills you can use in almost any job.
A little about the job:
- Sharing content across our social networks
- Optimization of social media posts
- Audience/community building and engagement
- Social media analytics and reporting
- Regularly contribute content to the WordStream blog and website. Projects may include creating engaging, relevant articles, guides, videos, and visual assets.
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Website maintenance
- Public relations and media outreach
A little about you:
- Have some experience or coursework in marketing or social media.
- Be familiar with and enthusiastic about social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, SlideShare and other networks.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics apps a big plus.
- Be technologically literate. Tech geeks welcome!
- Be a fast learner with a good attitude.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, content marketing, or business-to-business marketing is a big plus.
- Be willing to work in our office 1-2 days per week (flexible schedule). WordStream has a great location near the Prudential Center, convenient to orange, green lines and buses, with 360-degree views of the city.
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a venture-backed SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.