Customer Success Onboarding Manager
WordStream is hiring passionate marketing individuals to join our rapidly growing Customer Success Team! As the Customer Success Onboarding Manager, you will drive the success of our clients through successful onboarding and training on WordStream's industry-leading marketing platform, WordStream Advisor. This position will be a new function within our Customer Success team, and you will play a significant role in creating a vision for as well as building out and managing the members of the new Onboarding Team.You will also be responsible for Onboarding new clients and ensuring our clients have an amazing and seamless first experience with WordStream.We’re looking for someone who can succeed through creative independent problem solving and process and workflow definition.You will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, are passionate about the company and product, and who love to work-hard in a fun environment!
WordStream is an industry-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help domestic and global small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) succeed and grow by helping them get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream has partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe that being transparent is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job:
- Create and manage a best-in-class Onboarding & Training program for WordStream customers.
- Create a vision that allows Customer Success to welcome new customers and make them feel heard/understood, and ensure that they receive a successful and seamless onboarding experience.
- Build a brand new function within the Customer Success organization to support the vision.
- Learn the goals and objectives of new customers and translate those needs into a tailored and customized training and onboarding process.
- Build the Onboarding team by making new hires and successfully training team members on the onboarding process.
- Create KPIs and success criteria for the team and associated processes and actively manage to those criteria.
- Be responsible for onboarding clients in addition to managing the team.
- Serve as the new customer “internal trainer” by providing guidance, answering questions, and ensuring that all product training sessions are completed in a timely manner.
- Measure the team’s effectiveness via customer feedback as well as early engagement metrics and be continually testing and learning to facilitate ongoing enhancements to the program.
- Proactively identify program enhancements, which may include new content, or updates to existing content, scalable service models and custom options
- Deliver critical feedback to direct reports through 1:1s, Call Feedback Sessions, and team meetings.
- Communicate training and client updates to account owners in a timely and effective manner.
- Deliver weekly and monthly webinars on topics relevant to our customers that supports product adoption and/or training on digital marketing.
- Update WordStream webinar and training content to reflect the most recent changes in Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and WordStream.
- Perform internal tracking of training attendees and chat users when supporting these initiatives in order to track account activity for our existing customers.
- Provide feedback to our Product team in the form of enhancements and ideas that would ease the on-boarding and implementation process for our customers or provide functionality that would increase the overall value proposition of WordStream Advisor.
- Help investigate any software issues or bugs encountered by clients and file technical support tickets when needed.
- Stay current with industry knowledge, by proactively conducting research and attending training.
A little about you…
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of customer service, onboarding experience or digital marketing experience
- Experience in the area of learning and development, including any coaching, training or mentoring responsibilities is preferred.
- Need to be creative and innovative and have a learning and development mindset.
- Skilled at building plans and executing on details, with the confidence to develop new processes and procedures, with the intention to scale across the team.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect easily with different personalities-- you are the first point of contact for our new customers!
- Comfortable being hands-on - you will be working with clients as well as managing a team that does the same.
- Advanced technology skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Adaptable to changes and growth! We’re a fast growing company!
- Ability to successfully manage personal workflow and to achieve on time delivery of requests from the Customer Success team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Must be able to provide and take all forms of constructive feedback - we want to help you and your team grow professionally!
- Willingness to work as a team – leave no teammate behind.
A little about our benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.