Video Production Manager, Marketing
WordStream is hiring a Video Production Manager. As part of the creative team, the Video Production Manager will manage all aspects of our video content, from ideation and storyboarding through filming and editing. The ideal candidate will be able to creatively tell stories through video in both short ad formats as well as longer length educational videos. They will work closely with the marketing creative team to create high-quality video content that aligns with our established visual brand standards.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. We’re committed to helping SMB’s across our country and the world succeed and grow by helping them get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job…
- End-to-end production for WordStream’s video content—including AV, camerawork, scripting, storyboarding, editing, and post-production
- Help drive the strategy for our YouTube & IGTV channels
- Create educational videos for our online marketing learning tool, Growth Academy
- Direct and coach talent so that our videos are not only easily digestible, but fun to watch as well
- Collaborate closely with our design team to create high quality video ads for Facebook and other advertising platforms
- Establish video branding guidelines to ensure WordStream is delivering a consistent experience across all of our video channels
- Ability to design and produce motion graphics and animations a big plus!
A little about you…
- 3+ years experience with video production and motion graphics/animation
- Bachelor's degree in video production, graphic design, or a related field
- Solid portfolio with examples of video work required
- Detail-oriented and able to translate technical concepts into easy to understand video assets
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere and After Effects
- Comfortable working at a fast pace
- A sharp eye for basic design principles like typography and color
- Strong communication skills to work collaboratively across our marketing team
- Prior experience working with a learning management system is also a plus
A little about our many benefits…
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.