Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Coordinator
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will support a critical function of WordStream’s organization. As a fast-growing industry leading company, we are constantly searching for and hiring top talent! In this role, you will strive to provide the best possible candidate experience to our candidates while providing the best client service to our internal staff members. You’ll support the efforts in creating the ultimate interview experience because you understand the importance of urgency and attention to detail from your own job searching experience! You’ll display empathy when communicating with both candidates and internal stakeholders, while understanding the importance of timely communication and transparency.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. We’re committed to helping SMB’s across our country and the world succeed and grow by helping them get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job…
- Provide recruiting support to WordStream’s dynamic team of Talent Acquisition superstars
- Manage scheduling of candidate interviews; phone screens, behavioral assessments, video interviews, onsite interviews
- Support our candidate experience process by providing logistical support & travel arrangements, delivering on special requests, conducting office tours, and providing and an overall amazing experience for on-site interviews
- Coordinate internal meetings with key stakeholders; candidate feedback debriefs, hiring kick-off meetings, and pipeline check-ins
- Assist with the development, tracking, and reporting of Key Performance Indicators that indicate the health and success of our recruiting processes
- Use Applicant Tracking Software software to manage and track all candidate interactions
- Assist with candidate sourcing as needed for specific roles within the organization
- Support our employer branding initiatives to increase candidate engagement by consistently communicating open roles on social media channels
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team on providing clear and effective employee communications; employer branding, employee referrals, internal hiring processes, and more
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Additional ad-hoc tasks and project work as needed by the Talent Acquisition team
- Must exemplify the following cultural values: Be Great, Authenticity, Transparency, Take Action, Thought Leadership, Winning Together.
A little about you…
- BA/BS required
- 1-3 years of experience in a Recruiting Coordinator, HR Coordinator role, or other Human Resources position
- Prior scheduling & calendar management experience is highly preferred
- Experience working a start-up or fast-paced environment is preferred
- Team player with a with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Strong aspirations to learn and grow within the Talent Acquisition function
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs and Google Suite
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and professional manner
- Able to work in a rapid-paced environment while maintaining strong organizational skills; managing and tracking multiple tasks with speed and accuracy
- Client service-oriented demeanor
- Must exemplify the following cultural values: Smarts, Grit, Drive
A little about our many benefits…
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!