Digital Project Manager, Marketing
WordStream is hiring a Digital Project Manager to manage the coordination, implementation, and analysis of WordStream's website and free tool projects. This brand-new role within the organization, will manage the day-to-day operation of our website, including security and performance, user experience and most importantly converting our traffic into leads and customers. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how marketing principles mixed with technology can help us achieve our business goals. This individual will be methodical, have excellent time management skills and have the communication skills necessary to communicate and collaborate effectively with various teams.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMB’s succeed and grow by helping SMB’s across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job…
- Works with the Website and Free Tools Director and other marketing team stakeholders to identify marketing projects to drive conversions.
- Generate weekly reports of website performance statistics to members of the Marketing department.
- Manages simple to medium complexity projects end-to-end with little oversight
- Continuously analyze website performance data to identify areas of opportunity to enhance our website’s functionality in order to improve KPI results.
- Attends meetings to represent project status with stakeholders
- Works with internal teams to create accurate project estimates and timelines
- Manages and executes on website QA
- Assists in managing statements of work with external vendors for projects
- Coordinates cross-functional internal teams to keep projects on schedule
- Coordinates multiple projects (10+) with several discrete deliverables required each sprint
- Proactively communicates timely project status to internal teams
- Weekly website and lead engagement tool performance reporting
- Prepare presentations for project kick-offs and major milestone announcements
A little about you...
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a program/project management role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Communications or other relevant course of study
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously in a cross-functional environment (will manage work across 3+ different groups)
- Proven experience tracking and reporting project performance
- Experience with data analytics processes and methodologies
- Experience with Google Analytics required. An understanding of SEO best practices preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and with a strong focus on project and task completion
- Ability to negotiate with others to reach agreements/solutions that meet departmental and organizational objectives
- Highly-enthusiastic, passionate, curious, confident and tenacious
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.