Senior Account Manager, Digital Marketing
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to drive the growth and success of our clients through successful paid online advertising efforts. We are growing our Managed Services team rapidly and are looking for an ambitious addition to the team who will roll up their sleeves, dive in, tackle account optimization and effectively communicate with our customer base.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will perform the day-to-day management of paid online advertising campaigns for our clients as well as mentor and manage junior team members supporting your clients and smaller accounts. You will become part of a rock-star team of experts who truly love their job, the company and lead the corporate culture with hard-work and fun times. This is a fantastic opportunity for a resourceful, success driven, and entrepreneurial individual looking to take their career to the next level.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. We’re committed to helping SMBs across our country and the world succeed and grow by helping them get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, WordStream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job…
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of clients’ paid online advertising initiatives, across Google, Facebook, Bing and other advertising channels. This includes managing the execution of marketing strategies based on a client’s business objectives.
- Detailed tasks include managing the strategy and planning of paid campaigns, managing the launch of each program, optimizing each program to meet specified performance objectives and managing client expectations/communications throughout the duration of the engagement.
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, and hold weekly/monthly campaign status calls including delivered monthly reports on results.
- Manage and/or mentor Paid Online Advertising Associates in their support of WordStream’s portfolio of clients.
- Uncover, understand and achieve client performance goals and business objectives through the customization of campaigns and understanding of the client’s product.
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to the client's business model and goals.
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices and understanding how they can be applied to accounts.
- Identify and develop the most effective and cost-efficient paid channels and programs.
- Setting and updating budget caps, while making sure accounts are pacing properly
- Managing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, with strong customer communication and satisfaction
A little about you…
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Previous campaign management experience and a comprehensive understanding of:
- Setting up paid search accounts from scratch
- PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share)
- Working knowledge of display network including 3rd party tracking
- Experience with Analytics tools
- Search Engine Desktop Tools
- 5-7 years of search engine marketing experience is required, specifically paid-search within Google Ads.
- Prior experience managing SEM accounts for a portfolio of clients.
- Google Adwords Certification (Fundamentals) and Google Analytics certification required.
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., the ability to analyze results to determine key findings.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and eagerness to work as a member of the team while providing leadership.
- Proven track record of strong customer relationship management
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.