Digital Marketing/Lead Acquisition Coordinator
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to help drive the success of WordStream’s lead acquisition campaigns. We are aggressively scaling our marketing and sales targets, and are looking for an ambitious addition to the team that will roll up their sleeves, dive in and immediately support marketing initiatives. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will report to the Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist, and work closely with management to execute on daily tasks, weekly initiatives, and quarterly objectives to help reach our department wide lead acquisition goals. You will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, their company and who lead and define the culture with hard-work and fun times.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. We’re committed to helping SMBs across our country and the world succeed and grow by helping them get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, WordStream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Support WordStream lead acquisition marketing initiatives
- Take direction and execute pay per click (PPC) campaign strategies including but not limited to account setup, organization and optimization.
- Assist with marketing operations and campaign tracking set up
- Assist with creative for ad creation, landing pages, and marketing materials
- Building landing pages in Marketo
- Daily reporting and analysis of trend data from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads,and Facebook among other platforms.
- Monitor budgets across paid marketing channels
- Assist with WordStream event planning and execution
- Assist with Social Media posts across various channels
- Help manage WordStream marketing partnership requests
A little about you…
- 1 - 2 years professional experience within a digital marketing role or internship
- Prior experience in Paid Search marketing
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience with Marketo; SalesForce and CRM experience a plus
- Social Media Marketing Experience (Paid & Non-Paid)
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel & Google Drive
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., the ability to identify trend data.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.