Does the idea of helping key decision makers solve real business problems motivate you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with fast sales cycles? Are you excited about inbound, qualified leads and unlimited commissions? If you said yes, and you want to working for a company that values and rewards commitment and effort, let’s talk about our Account Executive role!
WordStream is excited to add a high-energy Sales Representative to our New Business, Inside Sales Team at our headquarters in Boston. In this revenue-generating role, you will own the entire sales process from initial inbound lead through close. Your desire to close deals while solving customers’ online marketing problems with our market-leading software will drive your success and help you exceed your monthly quota.
A little about the job:
- You will connect and consult with inbound leads and marketing generated opportunities
- Drive the entire sales process by engaging with prospective customers, utilizing technology to perform individualized product demonstrations and then drive the negotiation and close of the sale within a week sale cycle
- You will prepare and present personalized online software demonstrations via GoToMeeting; guiding your prospects through the WordStream solution and buying process
- Achieve and exceed monthly revenue quotas while maintaining daily and weekly activity metrics
- Leverage Salesforce.com to track sales activities and prioritize your day
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with your management team to provide an accurate sales forecast
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations who have paid advertising with Google, Facebook and Bing
- In the role, you will receive initial onboarding and ongoing sales and product training including your Google AdWords Certifications to become a knowledgeable consultant in online advertising
- Be part of a team that rewards and values professionalism, selling success and teamwork
A little about you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- You’ve been crushing goals and making your numbers for 1-3 years in a fast paced and transactional sales environment
- You are driven and competitive by nature
- You’re technologically savvy and a fast learner
- You can succeed individually but you also love to collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- You are well versed in Salesforce.com or other similar CRM systems
- You are experienced in performing online product demonstrations via GoToMeeting or similar screen sharing solutions
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO, Based off trust and accountability
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a venture-backed SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.