Customer Retention Associate
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to drive the success of our client base. The Customer Retention Associate that will have a significant, direct impact on customer lifetime. It is this individual’s responsibility to connect with at-risk clients and develop a better understanding of their pain points. From there, he/she will be empowered with various programs to get the client back on the right track. In addition to working one-on-one with customers, this individual will be tasked with investigating client concerns, tracking feedback and serving as a customer advocate.
This is the perfect position for a trailblazer who is looking to make a great impact on fast growing company. In addition, he/she will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, the company and lead the corporate culture with hard-work and fun times. This is a fantastic opportunity for a resourceful, success driven, and entrepreneurial individual looking to take their career to the next level.
A little about the job:
- Contact at-risk clients to gain a better understanding of their issues
- Identify reasons for dissatisfaction and attempt to overcome objections in an effort to retain customers
- Collect valuable feedback on product frustrations and possible enhancements
- Identify new processes that could reduce the risk of customer dissatisfaction
- Partner with the Tech Support team to ensure software issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Serve as a liaison between the client and WordStream’s finance department for client billing questions and issues
A little about you:
- Professional, reliable team player
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Basic understanding of the SEM industry and digital marketing
- Desire to learn paid search and achieve AdWords certification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales roles with proven success achieving revenue targets/quotas
- Experience selling existing customers rather than new customers and/or services a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com (or other SFA/CRM tool) and MS Office apps including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to successfully manage personal workflow
- Ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively
- Possesses a passion to develop creative, new retention programs
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Solution oriented
- Farmer/Hunter Sales Mentality
- Demonstrate excellence by going above and beyond for the benefit of teammates and the company
- View mistakes as an opportunity to learn
- Never be afraid to ask for help
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space:
WordStream is a venture-backed SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
-Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
-In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
-Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.