We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to drive the success of our clients through successful PPC campaigns and hyper-focus on communication. We are growing our Managed Services rapidly and are looking for an ambitious addition to the team that will roll up their sleeves, dive in and immediately tackle account optimization. As a PPC Coordinator, you will report to a Paid Search Strategist and perform the day-to-day operations that make each account successful. You will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, their company and who lead and define the culture with hard-work and fun times.
A little about the job:
- Take direction and execute pay per click (PPC) campaign strategies including but not limited to account setup, organization and optimization.
- Daily reporting and analysis of trend data from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, among other platforms.
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices and techniques.
- Proactively research accounts and provide ongoing opportunities that align with client goals.
A little about you:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Preferably in Marketing or Economics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., the ability to identify trend data.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results.
- Tenacity, flexibility, dependability and the ability to grasp and manage the search engine marketing process.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and eagerness to work as a member of the team while providing ownership.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- A close eye for detail with the ability to see how those details fit into the bigger picture.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space:
WordStream develops search marketing software, provides managed PPC advertising services, and shares online marketing advice through our blog. Founded in 2007, we’ve evolved from being a keyword software tool developer to a destination for paid search marketing expertise. Our cloud-based software is always evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more traffic, higher-quality leads, and greater profits, every day.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search Marketing/ Online Advertising is a $70 Billion+ industry and growing.
- Over 3 million businesses use Google PPC platform to advertise every day - and most of them need our help!
WordStream is a venture-backed, technology-driven SaaS company. We offer a high energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices in the Prudential Mall are sleek and modern and offer collaborative space, standing desks, and all of the coffee you could ever drink. We are building a world class product and team, and we reward our team members with a great work environment, competitive pay, great benefits and path to career advancement.