Inside Sales Manager
WordStream is looking for a Sales Manager to lead a Direct Sales Team at its Headquarters in Boston, MA. In this role, you will own and drive revenue by leading your team to acquire new business. You will also execute and implement our sales methodology within your team, achieve your new/net quota each month, and uncover strategies to coach and develop your team.
A little about the job:
- Supervise and manage a team of sales executives and team leads, to meet monthly revenues goals of net new and retention business.
- Manage team and individual performance across: activity, key metrics, forecasted opportunities and revenue targets
- Build skills, confidence and trust with direct reports as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Work and collaborate with other sales managers, directors and executives across our organization
- Supervise and conduct training on skills improvement
- Maintain and grow headcount through recruiting, selecting and training top sales talent
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of digital paid advertising (including Google Adwords, BING Ads, Facebook Ads) and WordStream’s offerings
- This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Sales
A little about you:
- 4+ years sales experience. 1+ years in a sales management capacity. Experience selling SaaS is preferred
- Successfully built and led a quota-exceeding sales team
- Demonstrated experience owning and leading projects to successful outcomes.
- Experience leading a fast-paced consultative sales process with a track record of consistently over-achieving targets.
- Superior coaching skills - ability to observe, evaluate and use various techniques to improve results
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple objectives
- Strong analytic skills to manage rep progression and pipeline
- Experience with dashboard management and reporting in Salesforce is a must
- Comfortable in a startup style environment
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space:
WordStream develops search marketing software, provides managed PPC advertising services, and shares online marketing advice through our blog. Founded in 2007, we’ve evolved from being a keyword software tool developer to a destination for paid search marketing expertise. Our cloud-based software is always evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more traffic, higher-quality leads, and greater profits, every day.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search Marketing/ Online Advertising is a $70 Billion+ industry and growing.
- Over 3 million businesses use Google PPC platform to advertise every day - and most of them need our help!
WordStream is a venture-backed, technology-driven SaaS company. We offer a high energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices in the Prudential Mall are sleek and modern and offer collaborative space, standing desks, and all of the coffee you could ever drink. We are building a world class product and team, and we reward our team members with a great work environment, competitive pay, great benefits and path to career advancement.