Full Stack Software Engineer
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will work as part of a top-performing team to deliver high-quality search engine marketing SaaS solutions to market. You will be able to work with minimal direction, balance multiple requirements and coordinate efforts within our Engineering team, Product Management, and QA. As full stack developer you need to be equally passionate about working on the backend services as well as the front-end UI. If you’re excited about small teams, fast-paced environments, new technologies, the open-source software stack, and you love writing code, we want to hear from you!
A little about you:
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field and considerable coding experience)
- Top-notch coding skills, with experience both front and back end development
- 5+ years of experience writing code professionally (preferably SaaS and web applications)
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Experience working on web analytics applications, search engines, content management systems or other Web publishing systems is a plus
- Culture fit is important. We are a 40+ product and development team that wants to dominate our market. We work hard, and we want to be successful and make our clients successful
- Familiarity and experience with the Agile methodology is a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.