Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager at WordStream, you will analyze advertiser needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints of WordStream’s advertising platform and conduct quantitative market analysis to identify new product opportunities. As our Senior Product Manager, you will hold a Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, engineering, quantitative economics or a related quantitative analytics field, plus 2 years of experience applying quantitative analytics to the software development field.
A little about you:
- 2 years experience designing, testing, and analyzing programmatic media buying optimization algorithms;
- 2 years experience building ad management and optimization software, leveraging the Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Gemini and Google AdWords APIs;
- 2 years experience leveraging regression analysis to drive new products and features;
- 2 years experience conducting independent quantitative market research and analysis to inform product direction, and presenting results to executive stakeholders;
- 2 years working with big data doing quantitative analysis and setting up big data visualization environments using SQL and Tableau;
- 2 years experience conferring with engineering to secure size/complexity of customer needs and problems, and creating detailed functional software specifications to articulate solutions;
- 2 years experience closely interfacing with both customers and engineers in an agile software development process to determine product requirements and ensure optimal translation into desired functionality;
- 2 years experience creating multi-year product roadmaps and obtaining cross-functional alignment
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space:
WordStream develops search marketing software, provides managed PPC advertising services, and shares online marketing advice through our blog. Founded in 2007, we’ve evolved from being a keyword software tool developer to a destination for paid search marketing expertise. Our cloud-based software is always evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more traffic, higher-quality leads, and greater profits, every day.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search Marketing/ Online Advertising is a $70 Billion+ industry and growing.
- Over 3 million businesses use Google PPC platform to advertise every day - and most of them need our help!
WordStream is a venture-backed, technology-driven SaaS company. We offer a high energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices in the Prudential Mall are sleek and modern and offer collaborative space, standing desks, and all of the coffee you could ever drink. We are building a world class product and team, and we reward our team members with a great work environment, competitive pay, great benefits and path to career advancement.