Customer Success Specialist
WordStream is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to drive the success of our clients in their paid search marketing needs.The expectation of the Customer Success Specialist role, is to provide consultative and strategic services on Pay-Per-Click Marketing best practices and strategies. The ideal candidate will be able to dive into the role and begin working with our WordStream is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to drive the success of our clients in their paid search marketing needs.The Customer Success Specialist role provides consultative and strategic services to our clients on Pay-Per-Click Marketing best practices and strategies. The ideal candidate will be able to dive into the role and work with our clients to ensure their success in paid search.
The mission of the Customer Success team is to drive product usage and adoption as well as deliver honest and helpful PPC advice and consulting to our clients. We act as customer advocates and focus on building long-term relationships with our clients. In a SaaS company, customer retention is paramount to success and this sits squarely in the laps of our team members. It is our job to ensure customers get real value out of their investment in WordStream.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMB’s succeed and grow by helping SMB’s across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Providing a range of premier consulting services to all clients focused on account growth and optimization.
- Advising clients on their PPC strategy and account optimization issues related to Google Ads, Microsoft and Facebook by actively leveraging our cross platform software.
- Providing product feedback to our Product team in the form of recommended enhancements and ideas that would ease the use of the product for our customers or provide them with functionality that would increase the overall value proposition of WordStream Advisor
- Connecting with your overall portfolio through email exchanges and phone calls between consulting sessions to ensure product usage and to advise clients on their paid search accounts
- Helping to investigate any issues or bugs encountered by clients and writing Bug tickets when needed
- Developing account audits, roadmaps and Quarterly Business Reviews for every client in your book of business.
- Performing internal tracking of chat users when supporting this initiative and keep an up-to-date record of your client interactions to keep all customer relationship management records up to date
- Attend all relevant internal meetings and trainings and actively contribute.
- Stay relevant and current by attending partner and external training sessions, conducting your own research, and blog reading to stay on top of industry trends, updates, etc.
- Routinely handle chat and phone support lines
A little about you...
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a customer success, consulting, or client-service based role
- Ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively and to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Currently Google Ads Certified – Includes both AdWords Fundamentals and Search Advertising exams
- Experience using Google Analytics, Bing and Facebook a plus
- Strong awareness of SEM industry and digital marketing
- Experience working with paid search campaigns.
- Advanced computer skills (Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly motivated to learn, grow and lead and a team player
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable to change in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. We’re a fast-growing company!
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.