User Experience Designer
We’re looking for passionate designers to join our product team and help deliver expertly crafted experiences that our customers love.
We are WordStream – a rapidly-growing startup located in Boston’s Back Bay. Our mission is to bring the power of performance marketing to businesses of all sizes. We do this through an industry-leading software platform that enables small and medium-sized businesses to succeed with their digital advertising efforts on Google, Facebook, and Bing with minimal time and effort.
WordStream has been named one of the best places to work by Boston Business Journal and Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies for four straight years!
What you'll do
- Advocate for our customers’ needs in everything that you do. Constantly look for ways to accomplish business objectives through intuitive experiences that have been validated by our customers
- Take ownership and provide UX leadership on product features, working independently and with cross-functional teams
- Proactively collaborate with your team members to seek guidance and feedback, negotiating your design solutions while gracefully accepting criticism without ego
- Be flexible. You’ll be working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements across multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Confidently communicate your experience solutions across the organization to inspire others with your product vision
- Craft high level user stories, UX flows, wireframes, design mockups, prototypes, specs and production assets
- Showcase your strong understanding of the latest interaction design best practices and techniques
What you've done
- Had 2+ years of professional product design experience as a UX designer, interaction designer or similar role
- Curated a portfolio of work that captures your thought process, workflow and design skill across various projects
- Worked on a collaborative team working directly with product managers and engineers to implement software design solutions
- BA/BS in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space:
WordStream develops search and social marketing software, provides managed PPC advertising services, and shares online marketing advice through our blog. Founded in 2007, we’ve evolved from being a keyword software tool developer to a destination for paid marketing expertise. Our cloud-based software is always evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more traffic, higher-quality leads, and greater profits, every day.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search & Social Marketing is a $70 Billion+ industry and growing.
WordStream is a venture-backed, technology-driven SaaS company. We offer a high energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our offices in the Prudential Mall are sleek and modern and offer collaborative space, standing desks, and all of the coffee you could ever drink. We are building a world class product and team, and we reward our team members with a great work environment, competitive pay, great benefits and path to career advancement.