Business Operations Manager
Business Operations is a fast-growing function at WordStream and has been tasked with driving future growth through data visualization, dynamic data aggregation, and unlocking powerful insights across the company. We’re looking for a creative, analytical and execution-oriented leader to join our team as Business Operations Manager, to help drive the strategy and execution of multiple high-profile projects. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader in managing business process improvements across departments and successfully driving results through increased automation and alignment of processes to business objectives.
A little about the job:
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com, including (but not limited to) Gainsight, Zuora, Marketo, and DocuSign
- Implement and configure Gainsight features including reports, rules, dashboards, Calls to Action, automated emails, surveys, and more.
- Participate in setting the strategic direction of our use of Gainsight to address business challenges through a perspective approach to Customer Success and Gainsight configuration best practices.
- Perform product to revenue analysis; collaborate with Product Mangers to tie feature and product adoption and usage to business value.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Operations, Product and Engineering, Customer Success, and other business stakeholders to drive the highest levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools, and processes.
- Build and manage operational dashboards showing KPI trends and variances and run ad hoc analysis when anomalies are noted.
- Collaborate with VP of Business Operations to set, manage, and execute quarterly goals
A little about you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT related field
- 3+ years of experience in an operational role or similar capacity
- Ability to dive into large volumes of data and develop actionable insights for the business
- Extensive knowledge/experience using Salesforce; Gainsight and Zuora are a HUGE plus
- Background creating and interpreting operational metrics and reports
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing projects
- Practical business understanding with a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and the digital marketing industry
- Ability to analyze situations objectively, providing unique and varied perspectives to challenges and resolving conflicts
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a venture-backed SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.