Account Associate, Digital Marketing
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to drive the growth and success of our clients through successful paid online advertising efforts. We are growing our Managed Services team rapidly and are looking for an ambitious addition to the team who will roll up their sleeves, dive in, tackle account optimization and effectively communicate with our customer base. As a Digital Marketing Account Associate, you will report to a Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and perform the critical day-to-day operations that drive account success. You will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, their company and who lead and define the culture with hard-work and fun times.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. We’re committed to helping SMB’s across our country and the world succeed and grow by helping them get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Take direction and execute pay per click (PPC) campaign strategies including but not limited to account setup, organization and optimization.
- Daily reporting and analysis of trend data from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, among other platforms. (may need to customize reports)
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices and techniques.
- Proactively research accounts and provide ongoing opportunities that align with client goals.
A little about you...
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prior experience in a marketing internship or in a digital marketing role preferred
- Prior experience using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and/or Bing Ads,strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills, including but not limited to: advanced formulas, tables & formatting, conditional formatting, pivot tables and pivot reporting.
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., the ability to identify trend data.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results.
- Tenacity, flexibility, dependability and the ability to grasp and manage the search engine marketing process.
- Excellent oral, presentation and storytelling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and eagerness to work as a member of the team while providing ownership.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!