Senior Drupal Developer
As the Senior Drupal Developer at WordStream you will work as part of a top-performing Marketing & Engineering team to maintain and improve our award-winning, highly-trafficked marketing website. Reporting to the SVP of Engineering, the Drupal Developer will work closely with the website manager, design team, and content marketing team. They will also manage a web developer and work closely with the software engineering team.
Our site draws in over 25,000 leads and 1.5 million visitors per month, so your work will be highly visible and push our marketing and branding efforts forward. Our site is built with a progressively decoupled version of Drupal 8 that uses an integrated Pattern Library and React components to build high-performing user experiences. (We think it’s pretty cool and you will, too!)
We’re looking for someone who takes a creative approach to problem-solving and loves staying on top of emerging Drupal technology. Curiosity, creativity, and initiative are key. You’re trained as a Drupal developer, but you also have an eye for visual design and UX! You’re a self-starter, easy to communicate with and do not hesitate to throw out ideas, be imaginative, and challenge conventional thinking. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys tinkering, mentoring, and solving a range of dynamic problems and is comfortable in a fun and fast-moving environment.
- 3-5 years of full-stack Drupal experience, must include module development
- Experience in Drupal 8 (Drupal 7 is also acceptable)
- Comfortable updating and making changes to Drupal architecture (e.g. experience with module selection and patching contributed modules)
- Working knowledge of Postgres
- Experience with Apache and managing production Linux web servers
- Experience working with AWS-hosted sites a plus
- Experience with Docker a bonus
- Solid organizational skills, including time management and prioritization, and ability to grow leadership responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space:
WordStream is a venture-backed SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.