People Success/HR Coordinator
Do your people describe you as a source of positive energy? Do you appreciate and strive to create delightful experiences for visitors and coworkers? Do you excel at working with all levels of an organization? Do you have a “Let’s get it done!” mindset?
WordStream is looking for a positive, driven, detail-oriented and well-organized individual to join our growing People Success team. The People Success Coordinator will be responsible for the administrative support functions related to enabling extraordinary employee experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company in rapid-growth mode, and to help build a well-oiled People Success machine. In this position, you will be supporting our team by coordinating People Success-related activities across Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Onboarding, Learning, Diversity and Inclusion, and Community Engagement.
A little about the job:
- Provides people-related information to key stakeholders, including VP, People Success, by compiling and maintaining confidential reporting
- Manages and maintains confidential employee information in our HRIS
- Drafts company-wide People Success-related communications
- Participates on special projects as requested by People Success leadership
- Manages onboarding process for all new hires on a bi-weekly basis
- Coordinates interviews for Talent Acquisition
- Implements and keeps abreast of corporate policies and procedures, acting as an internal resource for all employees
- Coordinates logistics for small and large group training sessions
- Assists with execution of internship programs
- Coordinates initiatives and events in support of Community Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, New Hire Orientation, and other HR related events and programs.
A little about you:
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with complete and total discretion
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience. Experience in Human Resources related role a plus.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to represent WordStream’s amazing employment brand in the market
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and customer service orientation; ability to communicate with others at all levels and facets of the company
- Digitally fluent; demonstrated ability to learn new technology and systems. Prior experience working with a Human Resource Information System/Applicant Tracking Systems a plus.
- Strong scheduling and calendar management experience
- Infectiously positive attitude with excitement to join one of the Top Places to Work in Boston!
A little about our benefits:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a venture-backed SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.