Implementation & Support Specialist (2pm-10pm)
Implementation Specialists work directly with customers to help them get the most out of WordStream by assisting in software set-ups and training. This role is a hybrid between a customer service representative and a web developer. You’ll be assisting in the on-boarding of new customers who’ll be using a white labeled 3rd party tool, and will also dive into customers’ websites and implement conversion tracking codes, call tracking codes, and any feature that helps our customers optimize the features of our software and help them be successful. We are looking for smart, motivated and consultative individual that can work independently but also as part of a team, thinking entrepreneurially to adjust to the needs of our growing customer base.
A little about the job:
- Assist in the onboarding of new customers for one of WordStream’s 3rd party Partners
- Implement website conversion tracking codes, call tracking codes, and other features to optimize WordStream’s product features for our customers
- Handle support requests from Customer Success Specialists
- Conduct product support calls with customers involving our software
- Work directly with customers and website providers on their initiatives to ensure optimal collaboration with our product and to correctly install conversion tracking codes.
- Communicate issues, directions, and technical information to customers & cross-functionally within all ranges of technical expertise
A little about you:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a technical contact center environment preferred
- Willingness to tackle and troubleshoot technical questions on subjects you’re unfamiliar with.
- Knowledge working on various CMS such as WordPress, Squarespace, Wix and Shopify as well as landing page providers like Hubspot and Unbounce.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com (or other SFA/CRM tool) and MS Office apps including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Ability to interact and communicate via telephone with customers in a professional manner
- Capable of communicating technical information in layman’s terms and teach/train customers if required
- Flexibility to in the future work an “on-call” schedule (overnight and weekend) and non-traditional hours
- Must be authorized to work in the US; no sponsorships available.
A little about our benefits:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
- 401k match
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a venture-backed SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.