Customer Support & Implementation Specialist (2pm-10pm)
WordStream is looking to hire a Customer Support & Implementation Specialist! As a Customer Support & Implementation Specialist, you will work directly with customers to help them optimize their success with our products, by supporting software set-ups and training and onboarding of new customers and handle support requests from our Customer Success Team for their clients needing assistance. This role with work directly with clients in their website environment and with providers, to correctly install conversion tracking codes. This role requires excellent communication skills as well as patience in dealing with a non-technical audience. This role is a hybrid between a customer service representative and a web developer -- and an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team who works hard with fun times! Please note that the schedule for this role is Monday-Thursday (2pm-10pm) and Friday (9am-5pm), where this position works with our customers within different timezones.
WordStream is a SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of online advertising. We create and support award-winning software that empowers small businesses and agencies to grow more efficiently. Accelerating this success is only possible if we continue to scale our talented, customer-inspired team.
A little about the job...
- Implement website conversion tracking codes, call tracking codes, and other features to optimize WordStream’s product features for our customers
- Assist in the onboarding of new customers
- Handle support requests from Customer Success Specialists and help resolve any technical issues for customers
- Conduct product support calls with customers and help coach them through any technical-related issues
- Work directly with customers and website providers on their initiatives to ensure optimal collaboration with our product and to correctly install conversion tracking codes.
- Communicate issues, directions, and technical information to customers & cross-functionally within all ranges of technical expertise
- Be a part of a kick-ass team who help keep our customers both knowledgeable AND satisfied with our product!
A little about you...
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a technical support or customer success environment is preferred
- Prior customer service experience is preferred
- Willingness to tackle and troubleshoot technical questions on subjects you’re unfamiliar with.
- Knowledge working on various CMS such as WordPress, Squarespace, Wix and Shopify as well as landing page providers like Hubspot and Unbounce.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com (or other SFA/CRM tool) and MS Office apps including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Ability to interact and communicate via telephone with customers in a professional manner
- Capable of communicating technical information in layman’s terms and teach/train customers if required
- Flexibility to in the future work an “on-call” schedule (overnight and weekend) and non-traditional hours
A little about our benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!