Senior User Experience Designer, Product
WordStream is an industry leading SaaS company, who is currently servicing a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR industry, providing access to the next generation of marketing as we know it today! Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, WordStream is partnered with Google, Bing AND Facebook, with more partnerships to come!
As WordStream continues its growth, we are looking for PASSIONATE designers to join our growing product team and to help deliver expertly crafted experiences that our customers love. As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a fast growing design team, work independently on various design initiatives, and communicate frequently with our amazing customers! Our company is seeking talented individuals who are looking to join a fast-growing company in one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
A little about the job:
- Advocate for our customers’ needs in everything that you do! Constantly look for ways to accomplish business objectives through intuitive experiences that have been validated by our customers
- Provide UX leadership on product features, working independently and with cross-functional teams
- Proactively collaborate with your team members to seek guidance and feedback, negotiating your design solutions while gracefully accepting criticism without ego
- Ability to communicate your experience solutions across the organization to inspire others with your product vision
- Craft high level user stories, UX flows, wireframes, design mockups, prototypes, specs and production assets
- Showcase your strong understanding of the latest interaction design best practices and techniques
- Ability to understand and define requirements while simultaneously designing across multiple projects with the ability to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with amazing team of creative and innovative individuals who love what they do and who have fun doing it!
A little about you:
- BA/BS in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Had 4-6 years of professional product design experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer or similar role
- Ability to time manage and meet deadlines when needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Possesses a portfolio of work that captures your thought process, workflow and design skill across various projects
- Experience working on a collaborative team working directly with product managers and engineers to implement software design solutions
- Desire to be part of a growing team!
A little about our benefits:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO, Based off trust and accountability
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.