WordStream is looking for an experienced Data Analyst with an affinity for translating analytics findings into business insights to tell a story, answer specific business questions and influence decisions. The ideal candidate for this position must understand the full life-cycle of our customers and their associated data and outline critical information for each Product Manager. You’ll build dashboards to track KPIs that are focused on moving the business as well as our customer’s engagement and adoption of WordStream Advisor.
A Little About the Job:
- Work with Product Managers and members of the management team to identify KPIs for each part of the product
- Acquire and analyze data from primary and secondary data sources
- Build business dashboards to track KPIs, metrics and other key data points relevant to our business, department and specific customer journeys
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement and database system opportunities
- Help promote broader analytics initiatives across the organization
A Little About You:
- 5+ years minimum experience with a BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business intelligence analyst
- Strong knowledge of or experience with BI and visualization tools (e.g.. Mixpanel, Tableau, etc.),
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of statistics and experience with R or Python statistical packages like NumPy, SciPy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing, advertising or social media a plus
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO, Based off trust and accountability
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. WordStream is committed to building a culturally diverse organization and encourages, women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Our offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.
WordStream is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.