Sales Development Representative
Looking to get into tech sales? As a WordStream Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business, by making contact with Senior Executives and Marketing Managers at Marketing Agencies throughout the United States and Canada.WordStream is dedicated to providing ongoing one-on-one personal training and coaching, where you will have the opportunity to develop skills in all aspects of sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and ultimately join the ranks of the world class sales team that we are building providing a great opportunity for career growth.
A little about the role:
- Conduct high volume prospecting (80-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media from WordStream’s Lead Database
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives and Management to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Account Executives to further assess a prospect's business and potential for a partnership with Wordstream
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees' lives
- Help Large Agencies realize the profitability of Managing PPC at scale through WordStream’s Award winning software
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great sales person, leader and executive
A little about you:
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- "One-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Bachelors degree
- Previous work experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed your job requirements.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO, Based off trust and accountability
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.