Does the idea of helping key decision makers solve real business problems motivate you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with fast sales cycles? Are you excited about inbound, qualified leads and unlimited commissions? If you said yes, and you want to be working for a company that values and rewards commitment and effort, let’s talk about our Account Executive role!
WordStream is excited to add a high-energy Sales Representative to our New Business, Inside Sales Team at our headquarters in Boston. In this revenue-generating role, you will own the entire sales process from initial inbound lead through close. Your desire to close deals while solving customers’ online marketing problems with our market-leading software will drive your success and help you exceed your monthly quota.
WordStream is a SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of online advertising. We create and support award-winning software that empowers small businesses and agencies to grow more efficiently. Accelerating this success is only possible if we continue to scale our talented, customer-inspired team.
A little about the job:
- You will connect and consult with inbound leads and marketing generated opportunities
- Drive the entire sales process by engaging with prospective customers, utilizing technology to perform individualized product demonstrations and then drive the negotiation and close of the sale within a week sale cycle
- You will prepare and present personalized online software demonstrations via GoToMeeting; guiding your prospects through the WordStream solution and buying process
- Achieve and exceed monthly revenue quotas while maintaining daily and weekly activity metrics
- Leverage Salesforce.com to track sales activities and prioritize your day
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with your management team to provide an accurate sales forecast
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations who have paid advertising with Google, Facebook and Bing
- In the role, you will receive initial onboarding and ongoing sales and product training including your Google AdWords Certifications to become a knowledgeable consultant in online advertising
- Be part of a team that rewards and values professionalism, selling success and teamwork
A little about you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- You’ve been crushing goals and making your numbers for 1-3 years in a fast paced and transactional sales environment
- You are driven and competitive by nature
- You’re technologically savvy and a fast learner
- You can succeed individually but you also love to collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- You are well versed in Salesforce.com or other similar CRM systems
- You are experienced in performing online product demonstrations via GoToMeeting or similar screen sharing solutions
A little about our many benefits…
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!