Business Operations Summer Internship
As a Business Operations intern at WordStream, you will have access to a world-class software tech stack that fully connects all aspects of the customer journey. Operationally, you will help track and process everything from when a visitor comes to our website, to the sales growth they experience when using our software. By the end of this internship you will understand the end-to-end customer journey, have hands-on experience learning business systems, and gained valuable insights from all business units at WordStream.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMB’s succeed and grow by helping SMB’s across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job:
- This position will expose you to operational management and business planning/performance
- Understanding the WordStream operational infrastructure
- Creating and maintaining business performance reports
- Building, launching, and maintaining scalable processes to solve real-world business problems
- Support operations team with project planning and management
- Developing operational specification documents
- Ad-hoc admin tasks as required
A little about you:
- Interest in business operations or management (experience preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, preferably with data analysis
- Experience using a CRM database
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Demonstrated flexibility, initiative, resourcefulness, and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Detail-oriented and a team player
A little bit about the benefits:
- Paid internship
- Ability to work closely with an experienced Product team on a variety of projects
- Ability to learn more about the advertising industry
- Casual and fun work environment
- Downtown Back Bay office (easy and accessible via public transportation)
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.