Sales Operations Specialist
WordStream is searching for a Specialist to join our Sales Operations team at our headquarters in Boston. As a member of this team, you will support our great sales representatives and managers by tracking sales information, resolving operational problems, and improving overall efficiency within the Sales Department. If you are a problem solver at heart who will thrive delivering high-quality work, we want to speak with you!
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMB’s succeed and grow by helping SMB’s across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job:
- Assist in preparation of sales trainings, meetings, and presentations
- Help maintain integrity of our Salesforce.com environment
- Update Sales Representatives and Managers on their KPIs through regular reporting
- Resolve problems by investigating historical data and maintaining knowledge of team initiatives
- Act as the liaison between Sales Representatives and Managers with other departments including Customer Success, Marketing, Business Operations, and Product
- Accomplish departmental and organizational goals by learning new skills and responsibilities as needed
A little about you:
- Highly organized and precise
- Comfortable with data entry and analytical reporting
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail but also collaborate within a group as needed
- College degree or comparable work experience required
- Experience with an inside sales organization in a case handling role preferred
A little about our many benefits…
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.